We can always use more joy and delight in our lives, especially in our planners. Sometimes we get in a rut and it’s all black and white, boring, and ho-hum, but it doesn’t have to be! There are many ways to personalize your planner, here are our top five sure fire ways to perk up your planner.
- Doodles! Whether you’re a beginner or a doodler pro, these elements add a touch of whimsy to your planner pages. Not sure how to start? We’ve got a tutorial for every level in this Oodles of Doodles post
- Washi Tape. Washi tape is one of the easiest ways to add personality to your traditional planner or bujo-style planner. Use it to create borders, sections, or even colorful tabs. Since it comes in a wide variety of graphic prints and colors, you can pick and choose the one to uplift your mood.
- Fancy & Fun Lettering. One of the most common complaints of bujo-style planning is “My handwriting is so bad!” but happy, joyful lettering takes your planner to the next level. Check out these easy lettering resources to get you started.
- Custom Cover. When you pick up your planner or see your journal on the table, it should spark joy and make you smile! What better way than creating a custom cover. Check out this great video from HGTV Handmade for a little journal inspiration!
- Color, color, color! We believe one of the quickest ways to light up your life is with color! And your planner pages are a great place to start color coding tasks, to-do's, and all your lists. Gel pens, fine liner pens, highlighters, markers and brush pens markers come in cheery hues ready to pep up your day.
Ready for more joy? Check out PAPERAGE’s full collection of pens, markers planners and journal notebooks and start joyfully planning your to-do's!
Empty content. Please select category to preview