More and more people are discovering the versatility in using a dot gird or graph paper notebook. We have a fondness for all things paper and pen so we're thrilled to see more people interested in the great grid! If you're new to the club (welcome!) & recently acquired a dotted or grid notebook, we’ve got you covered with 10 Creative Ways to use a Dotted or Grid Notebook.
- Brainstorming or mind maps. If you’ve got something on your mind, a big or small decision, take your problem to the page and brainstorm your way through.
- Travel journal. What better way to remember a trip than by documenting the experience with anecdotes and memories! Need ideas? Check out our post on 5 Travel Journal Ideas.
- Story ideas or story prompts. If you’ve hit writer’s block on your novel, try collecting story prompts to motivate your writing.
- Dream house ideas. Use bright pens to sketch your dream house or glue down magazine images of your future abode. The grid paper is ideal for making scaled drawings.
- Wish list. Start a wish list to keep track of everything you need to remember to add to cart later.
- Dream journals. Leave it by your bedside to jot down those middle of the night dreams that wake you up.
- Life bucket list. Fill an entire journal with absolutely everything on your bucket list. Adventure travel, couples' goals, seasonal fun are just a few of the ideas to add to your epic bucket list!
- Wedding, birthday, or special event planning can stay manageable when you dedicate a special journal to all the to-dos and tasks.
- Plant parent journal. If you have a window sill full of plants, or two, start a dot grid journal log to keep track of plant watering and fertilizer schedules.
- Health or exercise tracker. The best way to reach your fitness goals is to write them down, plus when you keep track, you’ll be more accountable. Seeing the 30-day streaks stack up is pure inspiration!
Grab a PAPERAGE Dotted Journal or Grid Notebook and start testing out these ideas. If you need more ways to use your journal, be sure to check out our post on 5 Creative Ways to Use a Dot Grid Journal.
Empty content. Please select category to preview