Journaling, especially with a dot grid notebook, is here to stay and we couldn’t be happier! We have a fondness for all things paper and pen. But what to put in your new dotted notebook? Never fear, we’ve got you covered with 5 Creative Ways to use a Dot Grid Notebook.
- Brainstorming or mind maps. If you’ve got something on your mind, a big or small decision, take your problem to the page and brainstorm your way through.
- Travel journal. What better way to remember a trip than by documenting the experience with anecdotes and memories! Need ideas? Check out our post on 5 Travel Journal Ideas.
- Story ideas or story prompts. If you’ve hit writer’s block on your novel, try collecting story prompts to motivate your writing.
- Dream house ideas. Use bright pens to sketch your dream house or glue down magazine images of your future abode.
- Wish list. How many times you’ve said “I wish I had...” and then you promptly forget? Not anymore when you start a wish list to keep track of everything!
Need more inspo? Check out our post 5 Easy Ideas for Using a Dot Grid Journal. Now get yourself a pack of Paperage pens, a new Paperage dot grid journal, and start writing!
Empty content. Please select category to preview