Dot grid journals are so versatile! They give just enough structure to help your hand-writing or layouts while leaving ample room for your creativity.
If you're new to dot journaling, check out these 5 ideas for how you can fill your new notebook:
- Keep track of all the books you want to read or movies on your watch list.
- Create an on-going list of all the craft or art projects you complete this year.
- Gratitude lists, either daily or an on-going list
- Write down all your favorite inspirational quotes. When you’re feeling down, flip back to these pages to perk up your spirits.
- Share your journal with family and have each person write down a favorite recipe or memory.
With so many ideas to try, you'll quickly fill up your dot journal with many memorable pages you'll enjoy coming back to again & again.
Empty content. Please select category to preview