Bigger is better, or so goes the saying, but sometimes smaller is the way to go. Case in point, the Paperage pocket journal. It’s slim, compact, and about the size of an iPhone 12! Even though it’s small, it has big potential to help keep you organized and focused.
Read on for 5 Ways to Use a Pocket Journal.
- Habit Tracker. Because it’s easy to carry, it’s easy to keep track of your gym routine, water intake, daily steps, or mental mood.
- Shopping Lists. A dedicated pocket notebook in a bright, cheerful color can make grocery shopping and list making fun!
- Health Questions. Keep track of all your medical questions in one spot so you’re ready to go when your appointment shows up on the calendar.
- Correspondence Log. Can’t remember if you owe your pen pal a note? Keep track of letters and cards in the pocket notebook and always stay in the loop.
- Restaurant Wish List. Make note of new, or favorite, restaurants you want to dine in. You could even dedicate a whole page and journal about the meal, your companion, and the conversation you enjoyed.
Next time you need a new notebook, reach for a compact pocket journal. It’s easy to fit in your purse, bag, or pocket for notes on the go!
Empty content. Please select category to preview