“You can’t use up creativity.
The more you use, the more you have.” ~ Maya Angelou
Being creative is a state of mind and daily creative practice helps keep you in the game. But what happens when a creative block strikes and you feel stuck? Don’t wait for creative inspiration to show up, get out your sketchbook, pens, pencils, or paints, and start playing.
One of the best ways to work through a creative block is with a sketchbook challenge. We’ve curated a list of 5 challenges that are excellent resources and sure to help you be more creative!
- Sketch Design Repeat offers a monthly challenge comprised of random words you can interpret any way you like.
- Alexandra Plans has a variety of doodle challenges
- Love all things Mermaid? Check out MerMay for 31 days of sea inspired prompts.
- There’s beauty in the blooms when you’re drawing flowers all day, every day with Square Lime Design.
- If you're wondering about mixed media #30daysofmixedmedia on YouTube is a great place to start.
Nurture your creativity with a Paperage sketchbook and add a bit of color to your pages with gel pens or felt markers.
Need some inspiration? Check our our Links We Love: Sketchbook Inspo post!
Empty content. Please select category to preview